This combination can never go wrong. I mean, who doesn’t love avocado OR matcha? For all you folks that love combination drinks, this refreshing summer’s smoothie will hit you real hard!
- 2.5 cups almond/soy milk
- 1/2 large avocado or 1 small avocado
- 2 tbsp honey
- 2 tbsp shredded coconut
- 2 tsp matcha powder
- Under low heat, toast shredded coconut in a small pan for 5 minutes.
- Measure 1.5 tbsp almond/soy milk from the 2.5 cups and mix it thoroughly with the matcha powder. Make sure any lumps have disappeared and a smooth matcha paste is formed.
- Pour milk into blender’s glass/plastic container.
- Add in avocado and honey. Stir in matcha paste.
- Blend for 10 seconds, then pulsing it 2-3 times.
- Pour smoothie into desired cups.
- Add toasted coconut on top.