Lamb chops are very simple to make. They are delicious and juicy. The juiciness mainly comes from its fats which give off a nice, smoky and gamey flavour. It’s one of those foods that lie on either ends of the spectrum. Either you love it or you stay away from it at all cost.
- 8 lamb loin chops (1 inch thick)
- 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Rosemary, chopped
- Thyme, chopped
- 1 tbsp Olive oil
- Salt + pepper
- Preheat oven to 400F and line a baking tray with parchment paper or aluminum foil.
- Mix garlic, rosemary, thyme, olive oil, salt and pepper in a large bowl.
- Add lamb and coat it well with the sauce, massaging it in all areas.
- Marinate it in room temperature for an hour or in fridge for 3-5 hours (or overnight)
- Place lamb chops rib side down onto prepared pan.
- For a medium-rare roast, bake for 20 mins, then broil for another 5-10 mins until brown and crusty on the outside.
- Let it cool for 5-10 mins before cutting.
- Serve and enjoy!