Udon is my favourite type of noodles. I can literally eat it every meal for a whole week before I start to get a little sick of it. Udon goes really well with miso soup and if you want an even more flavourful soup base, add some prawns and tofu puffs for a full, delicious meal.
- 1 frozen Udon
- 3-4 prawns
- 3 tofu puffs
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 2 tsp chopped green onion
- 1 tbsp miso paste
- Put udon into a pot of boiling water and cook for around 2 mins. Transfer into eating bowl.
- Dump udon water and fill up pot with clean water and boil.
- Add in miso paste and tofu puffs. When it comes to a boil, add in prawns and bean sprouts. Cook for around 2-3 mins until prawns are thoroughly cooked, giving off a bouncy texture.
- Transfer miso contents and soup into udon bowl. Top with green onions and serve.