Crepes are one of my favourite desserts to eat and make. It gives off a nice and chewy texture, making it unique and distinct from normal pancakes. Because of how effortless it is to make these, this recipe is always my go-to if I crave something sweet while being very lazy. If you have a blender at home, you definitely gotta make these beauties!
- 2 eggs
- 3/4 cups milk
- 1/2 cup water
- 1 cup flour
- 3 tbsp melted butter
- 2.5 tbsp sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Toppings: fresh fruits, whipped cream, maple syrup, powdered sugar
- Blend all ingredients, pulsing for 10 seconds.
- Place batter in fridge for around 1 hour.
- Heat a non-stick pan on low heat and smudge some butter or oil using a paper towel.
- Using a ladle, spoon around 1/2 cup batter onto pan and quickly swirl the pan to create a circle crepe, making sure to fill any holes.
- Wait 1-2 minutes. Flip crepe and wait another 40 seconds until edges are slightly brown.
- Serve with fresh fruits and top off with fresh whipped cream, syrup and powdered sugar.